If you’re experiencing problems with your Beko dishwasher you can run a test cycle, which can help you diagnose and troubleshoot the fault. The test cycle will run through each of the dishwashers functions in short order to try and pin down the source of the malfunction.
To initiate the test cycle do the following:
- Ensure the dishwasher is switched off.
- Press and hold down the start button and the programme button for three seconds.
- All of the lights on the control panel should flash.
- If a fault has already been detected it will be displayed (see the error code list below).
- Other wise press the start button to commence the test cycle.
The test cycle will follow this sequence, and stop at any point at which it detects a fault, displaying the relevant error code:
- Drain test
- Water fill test
- Heating and detergent dispenser test
- Water pump test
- Drain test
- Water refill test
- Water inlet and draining test
- Final drainage test
Beko Dishwasher Error/Fault Codes
No lights lit
Symptom: No power, or no fault detected.
Action: Check dishwasher is switched on. Check mains power.
First light lit
Symptom: Dishwasher not filling sufficiently before timeout.
Second light lit
Cause: Inlet valve or water sensor error.
Action: Check inlet valve.
Third light lit
Cause: Water temperature sensor error.
Action: Check/replace water temperature sensor (NTC). Pouring boiling water into the sump may fix the issue temporarily.
First and second lights lit
Cause: Heating element fault.